Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

there you are!

Well hello there.

The holidays were amazingly busy and I am so thankful for all of the families who trusted me to capture their memories this season. I am finally catching up on all of the housekeeping that I have neglected over the last month and that includes my much neglected blog. I am so excited to post everything that I have been up to so without further adieu...

Patrick and Mandy.
(and bump makes three)












0 comments:

Who is Linley?

Linley Paske is a photographer servicing the Triangle area who specializes in natural light portraiture and on-location shoots. Linley's shoots are never the same, no cookie cutter pictures here. Please sit back, relax and explore Linley's blog and website. If you feel that her style is fitting for your lifestyle, then contact her so together you can capture your sweet life.