Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

my palmer

Oh Palmer, what can I say about my Palmer??

He is inquisitive and tender. Such a sweet spirit for a little boy of two years old. He wraps his arms around my neck every morning when he wakes up as if he hasn't seen me in ages. He is calling out for me as I type this at midnight ~ he talks in his sleep like his Daddy.

These pictures were taken on his 2nd birthday at Venice beach. Unlike Peyton, who hates to get dirty, Palmer delights in the feeling of sand between his toes (and in his hair, his belly button and numerous other crevices).

My squishy Palmer, don't ever grow up...

2 comments:

Mimi September 29, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

I could just eat him up!!!

Eureka Newcombe October 2, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Oh Linley,
He gets cuter by the minute. Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!

Who is Linley?

Linley Paske is a photographer servicing the Triangle area who specializes in natural light portraiture and on-location shoots. Linley's shoots are never the same, no cookie cutter pictures here. Please sit back, relax and explore Linley's blog and website. If you feel that her style is fitting for your lifestyle, then contact her so together you can capture your sweet life.