Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 28, 2009

ballerina girl.

Pink tights and a black leotard ~ classsic. The black and white tile floors just sent me over the edge. St. Peter's Taproots house was the perfect venue for these shots.

Sweet girl Abbie is taking her first ballet class and I was lucky enough to capture her excitement as she headed off to class. Maybe one day I'll have a little ballerina of my own. A girl can dream, right? Until then I am satisfied to capture little girl moments like these...





Who is Linley?

Linley Paske is a photographer servicing the Triangle area who specializes in natural light portraiture and on-location shoots. Linley's shoots are never the same, no cookie cutter pictures here. Please sit back, relax and explore Linley's blog and website. If you feel that her style is fitting for your lifestyle, then contact her so together you can capture your sweet life.