Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

tears of joy

I cannot explain how it feels when a client loves their pictures. There is no question that I love what I do, but it is more important to me that my clients love the images I capture. Over the weekend I delivered a canvas gallery wrap to a client who is also a dear friend. She had ordered a wrap of her son Pierce, and was totally overwhelmed when she saw the finished product. It truly touched me that she was so pleased, but with such a handsome son, my job was easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

What a handsome picture of such a handsome boy! I saw the canvas first hand and it was amazing!!
~Michelle

David August 31, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Lookin' good team!!

Who is Linley?

Linley Paske is a photographer servicing the Triangle area who specializes in natural light portraiture and on-location shoots. Linley's shoots are never the same, no cookie cutter pictures here. Please sit back, relax and explore Linley's blog and website. If you feel that her style is fitting for your lifestyle, then contact her so together you can capture your sweet life.